A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced.
Some “cookies” are only temporary and disappear when you close your browser, while there are persistent versions that remain on your computer for extended periods of time. By law, we may store cookies on a visitor’s device if it is absolutely necessary for the operation of our website.
All other types of cookies require the permission of the visitor. This website uses various cookies. Some of the cookies that appear on the website are placed by our third-party service providers.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
– PHPSESSID: Preserves the user’s session state between page requests until you close the browser.
– CookieConsent: Stores the user’s cookie management statement for that domain. (1 year)
– cfduid: Cloudflare’s content server identifies Internet traffic. (1 year)
– JSESSIONID: Assigns a unique and anonymous ID to each page that is opened to improve the usability of the page until the browser is closed.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
– Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
– Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons like Like or Share.
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
– Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
– In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
– In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when required by law. to that effect. According to Google, it does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies, we attach this other link [Read More].