It is extremely clear that the word maintenance is not fun for anyone, my clients’ reaction when they hear it is usually a little bit scaring. The cold sweats appear on their forehead because they know that this expression comes from another word that is even less funny, and this verb is: pay.
You start your website and the scare you get is remarkable, even your pockets hurt by then: you had to invest in buying a domain, hosting, paying for templates and plugins, perhaps for external services, the web designers and the marketing specialist’s fee. But now, when you’re done and even now, you’re hearing: … and you’re not going to hire a web maintenance service? Really, what is this?🤔
If you are one of those people who when you listen to web maintenance you feel a chill and half of your world vanishes as if Thanos had snapped his fingers, then you will be interested in reading what we are going to tell you.
Why is it important to have a continually updated website?
Believing that having a web page on the net will not have any problems or needs and that your business will prosper is like thinking that when you have finished paying for your car it will not cause any mechanical problems. Your website, just like your car, needs regular maintenance to function properly.
It has to be said clearly: it is very important to keep our website up to date. An outdated and buggy website is a potential source of trouble for your business. It creates a bad image and a lack of professionalism, it is easy to hack, it is very vulnerable to viruses and malicious programs, with many possibilities of breaking, causing data to be lost, it also gives a feeling of carelessness and abandonment, generates distrust, leads to loss of potential customers and can even mean that your business is closed.
An outdated and buggy website is a potential source of trouble for your business. It creates a bad image and lack of professionalism…
Is it so important that you use a web maintenance service?
In addition, web maintenance is similar to a workshop service in which your car is regularly checked, the tires are changed and any damage is repaired.
Would you repair your car yourself? t is a much safer feeling to use a mechanic who is a professional and gives guarantees! This works exactly the same way with your website.
Save time! Instead of studying for hours and days how to fix a problem or maintenance task on your website, hire a specialist. Here you can see the details of our service.
What are the advantages of hiring a web maintenance service?
- Save time: Performing basic maintenance on a website is within everyone’s reach, but performing professional maintenance is another matter. Because one thing is that you can do it and another is that it will be easy for you. Finding information, reading tutorials, contacting support, asking questions in the forums, staying informed of changes in WordPress and Google, is time you will invest in your website instead of your business. And you also save time of solving the incident.
- Cost savings: How do I recover my website if it has been hacked? What should I do if I have broken links? Why don’t contact forms arrive in the mail? What you invest to find the answers to these and other questions is time, and if you save time, you will save costs.
- Security: Knowing that there is a professional behind your website gives you peace of mind that you do not have to be aware that everything is correct. That you can address any questions or clarifications to a professional in the sector who can guide you in the most appropriate way.
We give you the peace of mind of knowing that your website is in good hands, while you take care of growing your business.
What should a web maintenance service offer?
- Updates: On a regular basis keep the WordPress core, plugins, installed templates updated.
- Optimization and loading speed: Carry out the appropriate actions to ensure a good loading speed, both at the web level and at the server level.
- Security: Protect your WordPress installation from possible hacks, illicit access, viruses or malicious programs.
- Backups: Create backups periodically and restore them if necessary.
- Proactive service: Propose improvement ideas for your project in terms of design and functionalities so that you can improve the performance of the page and the user experience.
- Migrations: Changes regarding hosting, domain, installation of SSL security certificates.
- Support: Provide a means of communication with the client to resolve doubts, problems or offer advice.
- Broken link detection: If there is any URL that does not work on your website, we will notify you so that you can take the most appropriate solution.
- Report and statistics: Report of the actions carried out for the knowledge of the client, in addition to the statistics and analytics of your website.