Maintaining the privacy of visitors to our website is very important to us. Since we collect information about you, you need to know:
– The type of information we collect and why we collect it.
– How we use such information.
– How you can update, limit or control the use of such information.
We have made an effort to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
– We never request personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services you require.
– We never share personal information of my users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case I have your express authorization.
– How you can update, limit or control the use of such information.
Rebelion has adapted this website to the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation – RGPD) (Pertinent text for EEA purposes).
At Rebelion we are responsible for your data.
Responsible for the treatment of your personal data
Responsible Identity: Abel Hechavarria Jardines
Where we are based: Budapest, Hungary
Phones: +36 70 673 2884, +36 70 679 823
Email: [email protected]
Activity: Web design and digital services
For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulation, the personal data that you send me through the web forms will receive the data treatment of “web users and subscribers”.
For the treatment of my users’ data, I implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in current legislation.
Principles we will apply to your personal information
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will previously inform you of with absolute transparency.
- Data minimization principle: We will only request data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require it. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, I will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, I will periodically review my lists and I will eliminate those records inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way as to guarantee adequate security of personal data and guarantee confidentiality. You should know that I take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of my users’ data by third parties.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
In Rebelion there are different systems for capturing personal information and we treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
Content subscription form: In this case, we request the following personal data: Name, Email, to manage the subscription list, send newsletters, information on commercial products, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when making the subscription. Within the web there are several forms to activate the subscription. The electronic bulletins or newsletters are managed by Rebelion. We inform you that the data you provide us is managed on the Mailchimp platform, which is an online marketing platform operated by The Rocket Science Group LLC, a company based in the State of Georgia in the United States.
Contact form: In this case, we request the following personal data: Name, Email, IP address, telephone number and city/country of residence, to manage the subscription list, send newsletters, information on commercial products, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when making the subscription. Within the web there are several forms to activate the subscription. The electronic bulletins or newsletters are managed by Rebelion. We inform you that the data you provide us is managed on the Mailchimp platform, which is an online marketing platform operated by The Rocket Science Group LLC, a company based in the State of Georgia in the United States.
There are other purposes for which we process your personal data:
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. Rebelion has a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of https://rebelionweb.eu/en/, will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the Rebelion user. It will treat your data with the purpose of correctly managing your presence in the social network, informing about activities, products or services of Rebelion. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow.
In accordance with the provisions of the general European data protection regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, Rebelion based in Budapest, Hungary will be responsible for the processing of data corresponding to web users and subscribers.
Rebelion does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent.
What personal data do we collect and why do we collect it?
If you upload images to the web, you should avoid uploading images with location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the web can download and extract any location data from images on the web.
We use contact forms to make it easier for you to contact us, to be aware of your needs, your requests, to be in contact with you and to send you information about our products and services, including by electronic means (Email, SMS, WhatsApp), if you check the acceptance box.
The personal data requested is necessary to manage your requests and/or provide you with the services you may contract, so if you do not provide them to us, we will not be able to serve you correctly or provide you with the service you have requested.
When you access we will install several cookies to save your access information and your screen display options. Access cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for one year. If you select “Remember Me”, your access will last for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the access cookies will be deleted.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not include personal data and simply indicates the ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (eg, videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if the visitor had visited the other website.
With whom do we share your data?
Your data is confidential and will not be transferred to third parties, unless there is a legal obligation. For example, at https://rebelionweb.eu/en/ we use tools to manage your data that are contracted by third parties. To provide services that are strictly necessary for our activity, https://rebelionweb.eu/en/ shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help https://rebelionweb.eu/en/ to analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of https://rebelionweb.eu/en/ including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Facebook: We inform you that we use tools such as the Facebook pixel with which we obtain data with which the public can be segmented by place, demographic data, interests, etc., so the data obtained by this platform would be subject to this policy. of privacy from the moment the user accepts our policies.
What rights do you have over your data?
Rights in relation to your personal data
Right to information: When Rebelion treats your data, you have the right to be informed of said treatment.
Rights of access and rectification: You have the right to access the information related to your personal data and to have these rectified immediately if they are not accurate or incomplete.
Blocking right: You can also request its blocking in certain circumstances.
You may also object, in certain circumstances, for reasons related to your specific situation. You can request that any of the above changes be communicated to third parties, to whom your data has been transmitted. Likewise, you have the right not to be subject to automated decisions (made only by machines) that affect you, in the terms contemplated by law. You have the right to receive your personal data in a standardized format in case you wish to transfer it to another controller (data portability). You have the right to file a complaint at any time if you believe your data protection rights have been violated.
These rights are described in Chapter III of the current Data Protection Regulation 2018/1725.